As a corporate relational consultant I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to leaders, managers and their teams. Through my training and experience in psychology, business and mediation I am able to educate and empower individuals in the corporate world to understand how they attach relationally and how this presents in their workplace relationships.
I offer sessions, in-person, on the phone or by Skype. An initial assessment will help to determine attachment styles, personal triggers and reactivity in the workplace. Ensuring work includes self regulating strategies, communication skills and ways to create safe and secure workplace connections.
As a corporate relations expert, I specialize in the following areas:
- Identifying areas of disconnect within work teams, and leadership barriers to healthy interactions between leaders and employees and leaders with leaders
- Using data obtained from teams to strategically remedy attachment injuries for safer, more productive and efficient team outcomes and corporate goals.
- Educating leaders to understand their own attachment styles and how this affects employee engagement.
- Psycho-education regarding relational barriers and strategies to self regulate and safely connect in the workplace.
- Training teams to understand and implement Corporate Attachment concepts to create safety and reliability in organizations.
- Intra – Team Mediation
- Leader – Employee Mediation
- Developing Team Esteem
- Using tools and techniques to invite employees to engage
- Cultivating a sense of trust and belonging within work teams that lead to greater creativity and productivity in the workplace
“I sought out Abby’s mentorship at a time when my team and I lacked leadership, efficiency and shared vision. Through the use of individual sessions and group brainstorming, Abby helped us to re-focus and enliven our individual and team vitality where each member of the team, including myself, felt seen, heard and valued. We came out of the experience with appreciation of each other’s unique brilliance and a new approach for collaboration. Thank you, Abby!”
Jenn Business Owner (17 years) – British Columbia, Canada
“I have known Abby for more than 5 years on a personal and professional level. She has a unique ability to analyze and discern quickly the dynamics of any relationship. I engaged Abby’s services for team building on a few different occasions wanting to ensure our team was healthy and focused.
The most recent situation: I could see the team struggling about the change in vision and being poised for growth of our business. Abby was able to meet with my team members. Not only did she identify and diffuse conflict areas, she was able to give them the skills needed to be more insightful individuals. They were able to grow as encouraging and supportive members within the rest of the team. As team leader, I bring Abby in regularly for a team health checkup, and recommend this as essential for any proactive group leader.”
Dean – business owner (18years) – British Columbia, Canada